"Embers Breaks" mONo BKT PROMOTION

mONo BKT

HI!

After 2 weeks of promoting my new style, 30.000 pple tolk about it around the world.
Discussions in forums was like war, name of threads chagned by hackers,Fake "Embers Breaks" artists has appear to claim the art and fake mONo BKT users accounts was created to post many of differents thinks on the topics to break the reputation.

This thread is for my promotion, i will share my fresh tune's here whit you, so u can get better picture of this new groundbreaking fresh style wich is the mix of styles:
DnB, Big Beat and Psychedelic.

"Embers Breaks"

You can add me to your soundcloud contact or follow me on it then u can post comments on my tracks and remixes if u like.

MY FRESH SONG: http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt/mono-bkt-raw-preview-original

This is only the preview of the scene, the original will be played only in live shows ( soon ) whit a vj projections.

Here is my home page on soundcloud website: http://soundcloud.com/mono-bkt
U can also join to the "Embers Breaks" group on Facebook, be one of the firsts !

Add me, share my music all around you, comment it and enjoy it :)

mONo BKT

Last edited:
not-this-shit-again.jpg

ur music doesnt belong here its to many bpm out of our range

Don't listen to the haters...

I'm really interested in this mate.

Please can you tell me some more?

wen im his age i hope to be good to make embers breaks
its about drums you know

Are you really only the same age as me? So wise.....

Yes i'm 22 :)

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

wen im his age i hope to be good to make embers breaks
its about drums you know

Not only mate ;) i'm not so sure if even Amon Tobin or Aphex twin or either square pusher will be able to create real "Embers Breaks" you most know 100000000/100 what it exactly is and aleready work minimum some time on it ;)
But hey it's ok i try to desrcibe for you folks this style better that i can ;)

In 3 words: Slow FAST Psychedelik

>)

---------- Post added at 21:18 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

The most important in this style is to get this fly flow feeling to the lisstener/dancer on the flor :)
The dude mast TRIP on the sound like if he was on i don't know, sleds ? ^^

Slow and Fast at the same time. I think my brain is going to explode with excitement.

Back
Top Bottom