Track 21 on Fresh's set at Westfest 2010

Its a remix of Teenage Crime by Adrian Lux which was on SHM's album, dunno who has remixed it tho.

ok iv been searching for the first/second track off the CD and im hopelessly nowhere looking, any clues?

upload audio do u have any idea what mixes into chase and staus - no problem .... the audio shuts off when it kicks in but bard ass tune cant get it out my head from westfest and im still yet to find it "/

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

just listend to the first track its a fucker bin looking for that myself lol cant help you there its a dj fresh special mix i think so will be hard to find never the less

upload audio do u have any idea what mixes into chase and staus - no problem .... the audio shuts off when it kicks in but bard ass tune cant get it out my head from westfest and im still yet to find it "/

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 ----------

just listend to the first track its a fucker bin looking for that myself lol cant help you there its a dj fresh special mix i think so will be hard to find never the less

I'm not at home so I can't listen to the set to be sure but I think it was mixed with tc - what's going on I'll double check when I'm back

yo dude the fresh set was awsome at westfest 2010 do you know the name of the song on track 16? i really need that song its fuckin awsome!

Back
Top Bottom