Sennon - Illusion

drums are good, but intro was too long, and half of song was without bass. when bass comes in, it is better, but bass should have some high freq. too + high pitched catchy melody

Main idea is good, Drums sound a bit like they are 'cut out of a loop' and could use some punch, but as you said, it ain't mastered yet.
As said before the drop could use some more bass. I did like the part after 2:45 , i think it will sound great when it's mastered.
Keep up the good work!

The bass frequency is low, I know, but I changed it now (ain't uploaded)

Also the drumloop is custom made. Could eq the kick/snare more so it sounds better

mixdown. your drums sound pretty flat to me bruv, bring them forward in the mix and extenuate the prominent frequncies such as 90-100 hz on the kick and around 250-350hz on the snare make your drums stick out and try messing around with a compresser on your snare to make the attack harder. cant really hear your snare atall atm and it needs to be sharper, compression is a double edge sword, you can flatten a sound to shit or you can make it stick out. push threshold up and the range down. hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom