Incognito Radio tonight 7pm-9pm EST

Deinfamous

Iron Chef
Its that time again for the Deinfamous..err I mean Incognito Radio show tonight. Tonight it will just be me on the decks. Mr. Nature is stuck at the ocean again. If any of my roomates(Ricky Ricardo and Akasha) feel like it, maybe they'll drop some bits for the show. Oh yeah if any of ya want to play on the show in the near future(if you're not from the Bmore/DC area, but you are planning on being in the area on a wednesday this applies to you too) get at me! Here is the info:

Incognito Radio
Wednesday 7-9pm (est)
w/ hosts
Deinfamous_dcdnb_delta project_stainless
Nature_roundtable_the battery_stainless

Listen:
Click here for the Jungletrain connection

Chat:
Jungletrain Chat

via Destroyer.net

Listen:
Tune in here for the Destroyer Connection

Sup peeps? Its that time again for Incognito Radio w/ your host Dj Nature and myself Deinfamous. Tonight its just going to be us once again. No worries tho, we have nuff new tunes to play. Check us out tonight! And of course, if you're interested in playing on the show(and you're going to be in the Baltimore/DC area) shoot me a email and we'll have you through. Check out the info above on how to tune in! Also check out the chat room and hit us up or IM me @ Dexterous D

Once again its that time for Incognito Radio. Tonight for the first hour its going to be me then The Signal may come through and drop beats for us. Nature got a new job and he won't be able to make it tonight. I think for the first hour or so I'll play some old school and then bust out some new bits that I recently got until the Signal gets here. Should be a good show regardless so tune in! All the info is above. SO check it out!!!

Yeah you know the deal, each n every wednesday Dj Nature and myself bring
you Incognito Radio. Once again, Nature won't be able to make it. Stay
tuned for the return of Dj Nature. On tonight's show D-Struct, Signal and
maybe Maboroshi will be on the decks w/ me. So tune in!

Back
Top Bottom