Tayzer - Fire Fist [Playaz Dub]

Honestly, i think the only reason this is getting hyped so much is because its Hazards brother......if it was some unknown producer then no-one would give a shit

2nd rate, generic, unoriginal and boring jump up thats been done a million times before and much better too........yawn

Honestly, i think the only reason this is getting hyped so much is because its Hazards brother......if it was some unknown producer then no-one would give a shit

2nd rate, generic, unoriginal and boring jump up thats been done a million times before and much better too........yawn

despite the fact people were saying how sick this tune was before rumours came out it was his brother?

get out, simple but effective romper stomper

maybe its the novelty of it all, i dunno but i love this tune and haven't stopped playin it...lookin forward to seein what he comes with next, know hes got stuff in the pipeline

Listened to an old Hazard set from early '09 yesterday, just completely re-ignited my love for this tune.

I have said on here before I think it's rinsed, now I just don't care. Must have some juicy bits up his sleeve

maybe its the novelty of it all, i dunno but i love this tune and haven't stopped playin it...lookin forward to seein what he comes with next, know hes got stuff in the pipeline

I'm looking forward to see what Shimah's got next as well heard a tune by him called Crystal Maze recenty, simple but still large.

Back
Top Bottom