Tayzer - Fire Fist [Playaz Dub]

good tune but as said before has been rinsed, took too long to come out, played in every single hazard & hype set that i've heard and im not suprise alot of interest has been lost. it may have only been played by 2 djs yet those 2 djs have cained the life out of the tune and therefore it has definately been rinsed.

I also think that keeping it on dub for such a long time has not done any good as 2 years ago people loved this sound and the womping jumpup. it seems nowadays most ppl including a lot of big name producers are getting bored of jumpup and taking new directions with the way they produce their tunes. and so i dont think that the release will have much of an impact compared to if it was released in 2009/2010.

anyways im sure alot of you will disagree but thats my 2ps worth

cant see who would disagree cus its the truth, i was just saying in another post, jump up now is nothing like what it was 2 years ago, when this tune first started getting played

for me, i wana hear Hazard, hype etc playing a tune then a month later see it in the record shops to buy it, not 1-2 years later......

good tune but as said before has been rinsed, took too long to come out, played in every single hazard & hype set that i've heard and im not suprise alot of interest has been lost. it may have only been played by 2 djs yet those 2 djs have cained the life out of the tune and therefore it has definately been rinsed.

I also think that keeping it on dub for such a long time has not done any good as 2 years ago people loved this sound and the womping jumpup. it seems nowadays most ppl including a lot of big name producers are getting bored of jumpup and taking new directions with the way they produce their tunes. and so i dont think that the release will have much of an impact compared to if it was released in 2009/2010.

anyways im sure alot of you will disagree but thats my 2ps worth

There are various reasons why it was held down for so long to be fair.. It's not like it's the first time it's ever happend in the scene. Over the next few weeks, you'll be hearing it in an awful lot of sets. Still alot of hype on this track and from working in a record shop, i know it will be a big seller.

There are various reasons why it was held down for so long to be fair.. It's not like it's the first time it's ever happend in the scene. Over the next few weeks, you'll be hearing it in an awful lot of sets. Still alot of hype on this track and from working in a record shop, i know it will be a big seller.

Yea fair dos im sure it will do well, i just reckon it probably would of done a lot better back when it was first being dropped on dub.

Last time I spoke to Shimah I heard swordfish was due for release on a single with a hazard tune on the other side ... But this would be better imo

Sick, i cant wait, even if it has been cained in some raves, its only been cained by hype and hazard, never in any smaller clubs anywhere.

Instant pull up

dont see the big deal about this tune i do like it but its nothing amazing?
or am i wrong?

Back
Top Bottom