Tactician: March Drum & Bass Mix... Break, Loadstar, Noisia, Fresh, Enei, Sigma etc

djmotiondnb

AKA Tactician
VIP Junglist
Easy guys, heres my Drum & Bass mix for March.. filled with some of the tunes i've been feeling lately with some classics thrown in for good measure; a varied selection to keep it interesting.

Let me know what you think!!

You can catch me live every Monday on www.krisisdnb.com, from 8-9PM. :)

1. Dreadnaught feat SP:MC - Icicle
Forgive Me - Enei
2. Friendly Intentions - Noisia
3. You’re time will Come - Break & Survival
4. Ill Behaviour feat IKay - Danny Bryd
Turbulence - Moving Fusion
5. Nosher (Marky & S.P.Y Remix) - Total Science
6. Back to Life - Siren
7. Love’s Theme - Chase & Status
8. Feelings (Nu:Tone Remix) - Shy Fx
9. Crystaline - Hybris & Noisia
10. Spartan Law - Bladerunner
11. Jibba Jabba - Audio
12. Space Time - Delta Heavy
13. Fighting Fire feat. Jess Mills - Loadstar
14. Heavyweight - Fresh
15. Café 420 - Mad Rabbit
16. True Romance- D-Bridge
17. Coming Back feat. Heidi Vogel - Nu:Tone
18. Bad Red - Culture Shock
Snorkel - Siren
19. Too Much - Break
20. Xenomorph - S.P.Y
21. Cracker - Enei, Eastcolours & Noel
22. Cylon - Fresh & Sigma
Notes from the Block - Logistics & IllSkillz
23. Bounce - Mindscape
24. Cathedral - Culture Shock
If We Ever - High Contrast

Last edited:
Re: Tactician: March Drum & Bass Mix... Break, Loadstar, Noisia, Fresh, Enei, Sigma e

IL DEFINATELKY GRAB THIS MATE

is it love baby making music?

Re: Tactician: March Drum & Bass Mix... Break, Loadstar, Noisia, Fresh, Enei, Sigma e

Looks shite.

IL DEFINATELKY GRAB THIS MATE

is it love baby making music?

it can be anything you want it to be evez:)

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Looks shite.

Your support is greatly appreciated Russ ;)

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 17:14 ----------

I'll get on this Gaz!!!!!!

Big ups Spliffooooo

your fucking shit

Will defo give this a listen sometime, tracklist is right up my street!

Haha only messing Gazerth.. Will check soon, got a bunch to sive thru now :)

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Enjoyed that dude, youve deffo got your beat matching proper tight, big up! Tracks all worked, good range of selection.. Some small gain drops/rises in places but I still struggle to get everything perfect so no biggy, just remember you can always adjust the gain gradually while its playing if needs be.

Eqin was all round good, sometimes a little heavy on the filter but not a major issue.

Overall good bouncey yet technical mix The intro section was fucking big!

just gave this a listen...twas big! all the tunes sit really well together especially that bit with turbulence over ill behaviour...(and i normally dont like ill behaviour!)

tracklist looks sexy! ive actually got a semi.......

couple tracks i wouldnt play personally, but 90% of them i own myself so defo giving this a blast today!! :D

Big mix!

I have to agree with Russla's comments. I was also a little skeptical of ill behaviour in there but it really worked well!
Genuinely impressed with the technique you put into this mix, big ups for skill:)

One thing that im wondering, do you have a ground loop in your gear? There was a slight buzz on the very quiet sections, very similar to the sounds I was getting with my gear until I isolated it.

What gear did you use for this mix? Are you a DVS user? pure vinyl? cdjs?

your fucking shit

hahaha cheers Oli! Big up for showing the love :)

---------- Post added at 13:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Haha only messing Gazerth.. Will check soon, got a bunch to sive thru now :)

---------- Post added at 19:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:20 ----------

Enjoyed that dude, youve deffo got your beat matching proper tight, big up! Tracks all worked, good range of selection.. Some small gain drops/rises in places but I still struggle to get everything perfect so no biggy, just remember you can always adjust the gain gradually while its playing if needs be.

Eqin was all round good, sometimes a little heavy on the filter but not a major issue.

Overall good bouncey yet technical mix The intro section was fucking big!

Cheers for the decent feedback as always Russ!! Glad you liked man.. Quite proud of this one;)

Getting on yours now :)

---------- Post added at 13:16 ---------- Previous post was at 13:12 ----------

Big mix!

I have to agree with Russla's comments. I was also a little skeptical of ill behaviour in there but it really worked well!
Genuinely impressed with the technique you put into this mix, big ups for skill:)

One thing that im wondering, do you have a ground loop in your gear? There was a slight buzz on the very quiet sections, very similar to the sounds I was getting with my gear until I isolated it.

What gear did you use for this mix? Are you a DVS user? pure vinyl? cdjs?

Thanks for the kind words man! Glad you enjoyed it.. Yeah I was cautious to put ill behaviour in there cus i know its not to some tastes but the mixes worked well with it i thought so may as well! And with the buzz yeah i noticed it too with one tune.. have got an isolator but forgot to connect it back up when i put my gear together the other day.. will make sure to put that back :) thanks for listening bru!

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:16 ----------

Thanks to everyone who's got on this so far! Its appreciated! :)

Back
Top Bottom