icicle - under the ice..

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
From website shogunaudio.co.uk

We are proud to introduce the stunning and highly anticipated debut album from our longtime drum and bass authority, Icicle. Displaying an array of influences and ambition, 'Under The Ice' is a spectacular realisation of one man's music that will delight Icicle fans the world over.

Tracks on the album include the brilliant lead single 'Dreadnaught' ft SP:MC b/w Arrows which is out now, 'Redemption' ft Robert Owens , I Feel U and an exclusive remix from Noisia featuring within the vinyl package.

'Under The Ice' will be released on an album CD, 2 x 12" vinyl and digital package on the 25th April - digital package available for pre-order from 28th March. Also look out for the Ltd Ed 10" single with 'Breathing Again' ft Proxima and 'Redemption' ft Robert Owens - released on 14th March from the Shogun shop. These are a limited number of 500 so be quick!

Coming soon - the 'Under The Ice' minisite where you can preview all of the tracks, pre-order the album, watch official videos of selected tracks and exclusive interviews from Icicle himself. Also included - Icicle 'Under The Ice' tour dates and special selected LIVE shows announced all over the UK and Europe - watch this space.

wonder what the 12"s are?

Live shows...

NotSureIfWant.jpg

Live shows.....wtf, who do they think dnb heads are.....indie fags?

DJ, Sound System, good MC, Decks, Rinse Out

Is that too much to ask for.....

As for the album....I will be getting this no doubt on Vinyl & CD. Icicle is one of my favourite producers. I do like his Dubstep but as someone mentioned earlier, Breakage's album was Dubstep orientated and personally I thought that was a bit naff. The DnB tunes on Foundation were sick (especially Old Skool Ting)

As for the album....I will be getting this no doubt on CD. Icicle is one of my favourite producers. I do like his Dubstep but as someone mentioned earlier, Breakage's album was Dubstep orientated and personally I thought that was a bit naff. The DnB tunes on Foundation were sick (especially Old Skool Ting)

This. Foundation was a tune too!

Yeah will be a top album Im sure, just a shame it's only a 2x12, but thats the way vinyl's heading these days, they split it up as much as they can to make more money.

gonna be a sick album, an I do hope it is a Dubstep orientated album, but it will more than likely be a even split.

"and an exclusive remix from Noisia featuring within the vinyl package."

What might this be?

i hope there's no dubstep
don't mean to diss the genre but this is an album by one of my favorite producers. an album!!!! 2x12" thats 4 tunes, god forbid that 2 of those tunes are dubstep. i didn't bag dreadnaught/arrows... i like them but meh, its not for me ... and the tunes on the 500 limited thing i'm not feeling either.. so potentially the icicle album for me is just going to be 2 tracks, not really what i'd call an album, plus people want to fill those 2 track slots with remixes... pfttt original material pls!
dont let me down shogun

They should just do what Noisia did. Release the D&B stuff on one EP and the Dubshit stuff seperately on another

As for the tune Noisia would've remixed? Gotta be one of the older tunes surely? Spartan maybe?

i hope there's no dubstep
don't mean to diss the genre but this is an album by one of my favorite producers. an album!!!! 2x12" thats 4 tunes, god forbid that 2 of those tunes are dubstep. i didn't bag dreadnaught/arrows... i like them but meh, its not for me ... and the tunes on the 500 limited thing i'm not feeling either.. so potentially the icicle album for me is just going to be 2 tracks, not really what i'd call an album, plus people want to fill those 2 track slots with remixes... pfttt original material pls!
dont let me down shogun

wtf

i don't think its that great tbh, i limit my vinyl purchases to future classics only.

i don't think its that great tbh, i limit my vinyl purchases to future classics only.

If you don't consider Dreadnaught/Arrows to be future classics...

As for the dubstep bussiness, everyone is allowed to their opinion, but I think it's just up to Icicle himself what tunes he feels. I would like all 4 to be dnb only, preferably no remix either, but whatever...if I like those tunes (and as for it's Icicle I'm pretty sure I will), I'm gonna bag them whether it is dubstep or not, remix or whatever else.

Back
Top Bottom