shit's going down...

14ty6bk.jpg

Laugh out fooking loud!!!!!

they were a group making mainly really quite boring and cheesy liquid/dancefloor (imo), Q-brik (GiDrik) is one of them, used to be a member here before they started coming big. zerofreq at DOA is the one that fucked up i think.

What groelle said. Guy was quite a bit off, maybe he wasn´t all there if you know what I mean..

Are these them? If so, I actually like that tune a lot and I don´t like any of C & K. :teeth:

Last edited by a moderator:
That Aim chat is quite funny. It just descends into insults from Indivision

My favourite bit is when he told Camo to 'fuco off'

Moskit, feck off. I think it's a great tune.

I'm not surprised, what with you looking like the bloke off the gay exchange ad n that...

Na, fairplay, does sound a bit of a High Contrast circa 2002 rip off though, no?

Not saying HC was shit 2002 or anything, but, you know, gays n that.

:D

I'm not surprised, what with you looking like the bloke off the gay exchange ad n that...

Na, fairplay, does sound a bit of a High Contrast circa 2002 rip off though, no?

And that...

very concise message here i think we could all apply this to our morals a little more

Back
Top Bottom