drum sample packs with decent hats/clicks? want to make phace/rockwell/hybris style

Tensor

The title says it all really! I am literally in awe of the kind of drum work that phace, rockwell, hybris etc are putting out and id love to try myself but i'm struggling to get a good enough variety hats/clicks out of the sample packs ive got. I'm mainly using Wave Alchemy Drum Tools atm, can anyone recommend me any other decent ones for this kind of stuff? cheers!

Re: drum sample packs with decent hats/clicks? want to make phace/rockwell/hybris sty

Search the interwebs. When these guys are making beats do you think they ask forums for their drums? Get a cheapy mic and record some clicks etc and process them. There is loads and loads on the internet. Sample something and turn it into a drum hit :D be original.

Re: drum sample packs with decent hats/clicks? want to make phace/rockwell/hybris sty

I'm with tongue flap on that one.
Grab a few sample packs. Sift thru each hit and take the ones you like the sound of and rid of the ones you don't. That way you'll have a set of samples you like, wack em in a tune and you may be surprised by the results.

clicks and pops are fairly easy to make though, take a pad and record it shit loud on cassette, bet you thatll click and frizzle real good. record fire and rain.

Back
Top Bottom