Off to Czech rep. BOh !

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Czech Tek 2004 starts on Friday, and gordo is heading down there with Desert Storm, and their handmade 6K Soundsystem.

As you propably dont know, Czech Tek is a free technival (techno festival, geddit ?) and soundsystems accross Europe are heading down to represent as we speak...(well, write..). This shit has been goin on for a fair few years, and this time round, the heads are expectin something like 6000 peeps getting mashed together, pilled up, dancin like cunts in muddy fields for the rest of our lifes ?...(no, i aint gonna be playin that tune... :D

Cheap skunk, cheaper beer, the beatz are gonna be fatter than me, the weather better than Manchesta's, and girls fitter than the infamous British mingers...and more up-for-it from wot i gather..

links with info for teh festival and Desert Storm

If anyone is heading down there, let me know and we'll hook up to smoke a bowl or summit. But since all yo's are posh fucks [:teeth:]who prefer dancefloors to mud, i dont put my expectetions too high.
So just show your support, wish me good luck for me sets, and better luck with muff-huntin...

Take it Ez bros,
speak in August
(y) :monkey:

:gpeace:

i've alwyas wanted to do a tour of the european technivals. my mate did it a few years ago, and at czecktek they dug in all the vehicles so they didnt have to move when the police arrived! funny as fcuk seeing a bus half submerged in sand. that and the fact that everyone can be bribed makes for an enlightening experience i hear

yeah chezney should be a phatty, hopefully doing a euro tour with the soundsystem next year, go do all the tek's.. should be quality.

Its run by the mafia, so the government is paid off nowdays and thats how art-ticulated lorries full of speakers are able to cross the border.

Banging.

ahhh....nice...!
:D

had a wikkid time, around 15.000 peeps, megatonns of rig power, drugs, booze, and the women..man..i cant stop faping, the quality of the female population there surpasses any other nation ive encountered. shame they couldnt speak a single bloody word of english.. Was all <me Mano, you like? > not goin very far really...
Czechs know how to party, lovin their techno and hard jungle. All was sweet till the coppers showed up on monday, and tuesday they actually came in chargin with tear gas and full riot gear...bloody corrupt cunts, go get some criminals, like the mafia that was running the whole thing.

On a personal note, i played a few, suprisingly good sets on coupla rigs, peeps where dancin their heads out, got my first biggin up from an MC,
<<Biggidity up He Said, the true steppa>>
(im still laughing at this one...bahahahhaa :D )
was droppin Rhino like at least twice each set, got snogged by a crazy Czech bird whille struggling to keep two tunes from crashin, but like i said, the language barrier prevented us from having any, erm, further cultural unions...got incredibly drunk throughout the event, met some really sound people, and hell yeah, i'll be goin next year (if there is one that is, after all that "policie" crap that went on.. : / )

Thats that then,
next stop, teh homeland Athens to catch a wiff of that Olympics ting and bit of souvlaki.
:miss_rep: :whipem:
:lighter:

Back
Top Bottom