UK HIP HOP TUBE

New DELS 'GOB'

single out 25 April, album out 2 May produced by Joe Goddard of HOT CHIP and Kwes plus collabs with many artists.

What you think??

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for akala .. not remus ... but yh ... taskforce ... mftc5 out this year hopefully ... remus had it all .. could of been big and his dad and uncle made te path clear for him , but i rekon hes a weak rapper tbh

thanks for akala .. not remus ... but yh ... taskforce ... mftc5 out this year hopefully ... remus had it all .. could of been big and his dad and uncle made te path clear for him , but i rekon hes a weak rapper tbh

Fair do's with remus understand what u mean, he's never been anything major, but considering he was 10 when volume 2 was done. And 'remus returns' on vol.3 credit due to the lad.
Can wait for mftc5 :spliff: peace

---------- Post added at 07:21 ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 ----------

thats sick ... but i swear that aint live .. it sounds exactly like the recording .. sounds mastered .. dont sound live at all .. should sound echoey and they should be shouting and well ... yano .. te mic dont sound live ..

its a mute video with the track off high fidelity placed over am sure

---------- Post added at 08:45 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

yh ... at 3.00 minutes onwards it quickly snaps into time and goes to the actual live version ..

did they use it for like a cheap music video or sumthing .. thats all i can think ..

---------- Post added at 08:47 ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 ----------

aghh ok .. its a voice over vid ... kind of looks likes its meant to be live tho .. judging by the title of the video aswell ... first time ive watched uk hiphop performed on stage on youtbe , and the real vocals have been muted by the uploader in favour of the album version ..

this has made me angry .. and i have no idea why loooooooooooooooooooollll

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 ----------

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

Bit from Fliptrix i've ben feeling recently, watch out for the new album third eye of the storm

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

some bars from chester p

Back
Top Bottom