audio23-001 Ways and Means - Dogfight E.P - OUT NOW

audio23

Audio23 is a brand new label set up to bring a small number of the highest quality producers in the scene right now together to push a sound that is well produced and deep in flavour. Audio23 brings a fresh sound and original ideas that when merged together create music with longevity. With artists such as Ways and Means, Kosheen DJ's, General Midi plus high profile guest remixers, audio23 is looking to be a stamp of quality.*
The debut release is from Ways And Means, who have become a true force to be reckoned with of late. The boys commence proceedings with a 4 track EP full of vibes to blow up the dance floor. Comprising of Sativa Sister, Dogfight, World Invisible and F**K Factor, the trio stamp their trademark deep tech fuelled rollers on the label. Each track is packed with solid, tight drum patterns, super sub basses and meaty synth leads that gnarl with layers of space and atmospheric wobbles set to keep the crowd on their feet, these tracks are well produced to the core and proven on the dance floor, enjoy!
DJ FEEDBACK

Cut La Roc - Good solid release from the boyz, top stuff

General Midi - Off to a flying start! killer

Far Too Loud - Some nice techy rollers here. Loving the 4 tracks...got the wobble factor!

Henry D – Bombtraxx – Solid start to what s sure to be a wicked label!

Lee Martin – Dusted breaks - All four tracks are at the top of the production scale and i'd expect nothing less from these guys! My full support will go out to 'Sativa Sister' & 'World Invisible' as these are both perfect for my sets.

Bill Vega - Quality driving deep business once again from Ways And Means!

Retroid - Ways & Means quality as usual

Hexadecimal - Dogfight mix is cool! but the World Invisible mix is wicked!!

Ben & Lex - BIG FAT CHUNKY BREAKS, Proper wicked EP chaps. Full support from me
Youthful Implants – Love it! Full support
check it out at this link
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/321745/Dogfight EP

Back
Top Bottom