Resonator, Comparison to earlier version and recent version, need opinions

Intro's sounding better but i think youve over used the crash a little too much and it makes it sound too much like a loop. I think once with the crash at the start of the track will be better.

Im not really keen on the synths

That synth sound's too thin, need's more layer's, could do with a few other synth's in there too for some variation.

I think crash in the intro need some mixdown work, synt too!! I like vocals, intro remind me some track of last Prodigy album... Drop need more power...Maybe some EQ work on synt... and I would work for more rilevant variation... there's a lot of work to do!!! :P

I think crash in the intro need some mixdown work, synt too!! I like vocals, intro remind me some track of last Prodigy album... Drop need more power...Maybe some EQ work on synt... and I would work for more rilevant variation... there's a lot of work to do!!! :P

i'm still learning a lot, the more i get feedback the more i can adjust my tracks to sound better

it is sounding better each time you edit it mate and the drums are nice.
just for me the synths don't really blend in with the track. try eqing the synth, maybe drop some of the middle frequencys in it.

it is sounding better each time you edit it mate and the drums are nice.
just for me the synths don't really blend in with the track. try eqing the synth, maybe drop some of the middle frequencys in it.

aight thanks for the feedback, will look into that tommorow when i'm back at my pc when i get some time to edit it ^^

Yeah take out some mid on the basses.
Maybe distort them a little more because they sound quite dry to me.
Ad another highpassed layer to it with some bandpass automation or EQ automation.

Making a sharp peak or a notch in an EQ and auomating that around can give cool results!

just needs a better mixdown and adding some variation.
It's a good production man. Seems you just went to quick wanting to finish this, need to focus on the details that will take the zzong to tha next LvL bruv! :P

good drums btw! =)

Eez :)

Vocals: I like them. Like drums. The intro sounds nice, but that crash is a bit ennoying imo. The bassline needs some variaton i think, maybe play it on a higher note sometimes, or make it a bit sharper at the end of the bar.

grtz to bruges :)

Back
Top Bottom