New DJ Entropy tune

djentropy

This is a remix of one of my tunes from a couple years ago (from "the pillars ep"). I liked it a lot, but it needed to be redone and tweaked, so I completely remade it. It turned out
totally wikked, imo. 4beat amens, with terror bass, wacky rhythms, and a minimal, yet not boring vibe. :) Clocks in at a hyper 157BPM :)

RAM:
http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/tracks/DJ_Entropy_-_Massive_remix.ram

MP3:
http://www.warblevx.net/djentropy/tracks/DJ_Entropy_-_Massive_remix.mp3

Mosh-style biznesssssssssssssss

;)

Nice work, bit mental for my likings, but still a stomper!

Originally posted by djentropy
Thanks! Yeah, I'm on the ardkore tip with my tunes :)

Thanks for listenin!

Listening to this for the first time.... It has more in common with rotterdam gabba then 'ardkore. It was neat till the distorted crunching sound came in. Maybe you should give Lenny D a call :-/

Sorta dnb/gabber fusion/crossover stylee business a gwaanin' think the vocal samples are a bit cheesey, but it's downright dirty!

Dunno what kinda reaction you'd get dropping this at a dnb nite, prolly go down well at Subway :P

Laters,

Will

PS: Thinkin about it, and you the same Entropy from back in the day? Got an Entropy tape from '92-'93 sometime? Weird name, so that's why I'm askin... Think it was a b2b with DJ Pez?

Last edited:
Originally posted by djentropy
Clocks in at a hyper 157BPM :)

Before that, the lowest I've heard someone go was 166 BPM ("Spectre" by Fusebox).

When I go into my IDM phase, I'll probably do a few 160's here and there - though this remix of "Dolphins" I'm working on (it's called "Echolocation") is at 172.

Mr. Peltiér:chainsaw:

Originally posted by inf0r

PS: Thinkin about it, and you the same Entropy from back in the day? Got an Entropy tape from '92-'93 sometime? Weird name, so that's why I'm askin... Think it was a b2b with DJ Pez?

Nah, I'm in the US, I started spinning in late 95/early 96. :)

I didnt know there was an old skool Entropy? That's cool!

DJ Pez, I remember him. He was on the NE-Raves list back in 1994. He was a real character, I have no idea what happened to him. He played techno and of course gabba cause he hung around with Robert Alen Skinner who was even more so of a character :lol:

As for Entropy, yeah, he picked the most common nickname ever!!!! I had a nickname of "dbl" but I changed it because theres so many simmilar nicknames using the same three letters. I don't think anyone else calls themselves "1992" cause its so blatant and obvious so I think I'm safe with that one. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom