Welcome to the all new Tune ID forum

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Post up a description or sound clip of the tune you want ID'd and we'll do our very best you help you out!

You can attach sounds clips (.rm / .mp3) of up to 1Mb using the attachment facility when you post your tune ID thread.

Enjoy! Big up the Bad Ace Inc. for the idea (y)

:bruce:

ID it if poss

just lookin for a tune, i havent got a clip but it has the avengers theme tune (kindv WEEEEE WAAAAA WEEEEE WAAAAA) at the start and thru the tune, and the vocal = 'youve got me burnin, youve got me burnin up' thanx a bundle :o)

wav format please

Great idea!
i have got a sound clip recording on my mobile which i wanted IDed on the forum.
The upload does not recognise WAV files. Since most mobile phones record on a wav funtion, it might me a idea to have wav uploads as well. What do you think? :)

yooooo big up. k i got one
the first like 8 songs in the kenny ken b2b brockie innovation in the dam 2006 amsterdam.
keep the fire burning seems to be said alot dunno if thats the name of the song
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EY0W0OJJ
thats the set PLEASEE LISTEN AND REPLY!!
Nuff respekt wicked idea
hope you know d' choonz

dude the fire burning thing is supply and demmand fire bun on mix & blen record label i will listen to the the set later tonight and try and id some more 4 ya

1 st supply and demmand fire bun mix & blen
2nd dj fresh x project from the escape from planet monday lp
on breakbeat kaos label
3rd trevelyan & icarus lion dub from the brockie pure lp undiluted record label
4 no idea
5 shy fx every day digital sound boy recordings
6 q project ask not vip advanced recordings
7 dont know artist ma2 (hearing is beliving)
8 hazard/Dee3Dee heads must roll R-Sound Recordings

hope this helps sorry m8 not that good at tunes

Last edited:
Please make a new sticky that only www.zshare.net should be used for tune ids! Everyone can listen via onlinestream without download! More people will listen..!
I dont refresh sendspace thousand times cause off no fukkin free slots and dont wait hundreds of fukkin hours for megaupload etc downloads..!l

I dont live forever!!!:idea:

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom