Welcome to the all new Tune ID forum

anyone know this tune, think it's by dj krust, sick tune tune 19 on One Nation COTT 2007 Sub Focus b2b clipz (file too big to attach)

anyone know this tune, think it's by dj krust, sick tune tune 19 on One Nation COTT 2007 Sub Focus b2b clipz (file too big to attach)

use megaupload or sumthin !!
cant expect people to download a whole set to listen 2 one track u want the name of :jerkit:
And make ur own thread look how old this is now :mad_guy:

yeah i got a few tunes i need 1 off the code of the streets dvd issue 2. and one from a few years ago which has the vocals f**k all yall every now and then its off a shimon tape from one nation 2001 lol nuff time ago now?

@ BigMAC 11

the tune you are after is Lenny Fontana - Spreadlove Nutone Remix.

can ne1 elp me wiv dis choon ive been lookin for time. hype startd wiv it for the last few months ive been told its an original sin remix bt i duna

Can anybody tell me the first track that DJ Hype drops on his set at WestFest 2008? Im working on getting a sound clip up but if anyone knows it would be great help. Thanks

2 tunes from 96 would appreciate any help with ID'n them, poor quality so apologies for that, it's an ancient tape off the radio...

Cheers Ears

Attachments

• New.MP3
    916.4 KB · Views: 199
  • New2.MP3
    941.2 KB · Views: 179
Got an ID for the 2nd tune it's gang related & mask - suckers.
Still needing an ID for tune 1 someone said shy fx feat stepz mc - nasty but it's not that, unless it's the remix.

hi every1 this is my first post so howz evrybody doin??

I really need some help finding a tune, dont know what it's called but it's basically two geezers talking at the beginning i think one of them is called twisted but anyways you hear one of them say "have you heard them people out there trying to sound like us, i think it's time we showed them how to do it proper, proper, proper, proper" then it kicks off a bit then same geeza comes in and says "T-minus ten nine eight ahh fuck this" then all hell breaks loose and wot a tune, soory to all the people going mate what are you on about but i been after this tune for ages so thanx in advance any 1 with ideas.

hi every1 this is my first post so howz evrybody doin??

I really need some help finding a tune, dont know what it's called but it's basically two geezers talking at the beginning i think one of them is called twisted but anyways you hear one of them say "have you heard them people out there trying to sound like us, i think it's time we showed them how to do it proper, proper, proper, proper" then it kicks off a bit then same geeza comes in and says "T-minus ten nine eight ahh fuck this" then all hell breaks loose and wot a tune, soory to all the people going mate what are you on about but i been after this tune for ages so thanx in advance any 1 with ideas.

Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues

Back
Top Bottom