lahniz - what do you think about my shit? ;)

mountains of madness:
Intro vocal is very unsettling.. darkness.. I like! :)
shame the drums fade in... its not very nice..

mix sounds good- but- drums sound overcompressed/clipping? sounds like sonic static almost..

bass could be more interesting.. the underlying rythmn is a bit simple- but can see where you are coming from with it..

atmospherics in this tune are top notch :)
shame the drums arrangement let it down a bit.

Keep at it man!

mountains of madness:
Intro vocal is very unsettling.. darkness.. I like! :)
shame the drums fade in... its not very nice..

mix sounds good- but- drums sound overcompressed/clipping? sounds like sonic static almost..

bass could be more interesting.. the underlying rythmn is a bit simple- but can see where you are coming from with it..

atmospherics in this tune are top notch :)
shame the drums arrangement let it down a bit.

Keep at it man!

Thanks alot for your feedback! That song was my third finished drum&bass song ever so there is still alot to learn from that genre. I'll try to polish the drum sounds more in my next release. I have this problem that my wife doesn't allow me to play my music from the monitors when she's at home so my mixing is usually not the best sounding because i have to do it with my headphones. ;)

if you can- buy flat response headphones!

mix on cans, mix again on monitors when the wife is out, then master on monitors, double check on cans ;)

works for me :D

When you learn to respect your own music, I'll take a listen. I'm not wasting my time listening to something that's been called, "shit" by the bloody composer himself.

grow up a little bit, yeah

When you learn to respect your own music, I'll take a listen. I'm not wasting my time listening to something that's been called, "shit" by the bloody composer himself.

grow up a little bit, yeah

"shit" has been used as a slang word for stuff since the early 90's atleast, i think you misunderstood what he was saying :)

tunes not bad mate i like the break uses!! use soundcloud tho :p

"shit" has been used as a slang word for stuff since the early 90's atleast, i think you misunderstood what he was saying :)

tunes not bad mate i like the break uses!! use soundcloud tho :p

I remember using it a lot myself when I was a teenager.

; )

Back
Top Bottom