HELLLLLPPPPPPP!!!! TECHNIC 1210'S BOTH WONT TURN ON???

technic1210

''VINYL VINYL VINYL''
VIP Junglist
JUST WENT TO GO ON MY DECKS NEITHER WILL TURN ON,HAD SOME DODGY ELECTRICS IN MY HOUSE OTHER DAY WHICH BLEW THE LIGHT IN 1 ROOM AND AM ASSUMING AS THE DECKS WERE PLUGED IN TO AN EXTENSION LEAD THAT WAS TURNED ON ITS BLOWN THEM?IM HOPING ITS THE FUSES WHICH I HAVE NEVER CHANGED AND HAVE NO CLUE HOW EASY THIS IS TO DO!!??ANY1 HELP ASAP!

tried swapping the extension lead? changing which plug they finally end up in? or a combination of the both? What about tripping the switch in your leccy cupboard. hope one works or ill shed a tear for you man.

brick-loud-noises-a.jpg

i reckon technics would of put some form of protection against over current on the incomming onto the turntable so if other electrics in the house are causing high currents to flow on the incomming of your turntable it will not got straight to the electronics and completely fuck it up.

problem solved!luckily i baught 2 fuses earlier and replaced em and now they work!again!hopefully b ok now!power surge must have blown them!was shitting it wen they didnt turn on!first time ive had to change them in the 7 years ive had them!they probs would have lasted ages more if wernt for the surge!

Back
Top Bottom