Work in progress need feedback plsss :)

very nice intro, drums are tight..

then bassline just let me down. the main bassline dont sound good to me atall ??

but then u have these sick bass notes at the end of every 4 bars or something that sound lovely what are u using for those?
everything in this tune is sick besides that main bassline it doesnt make sense to me how uve made such a good tune with such a wank bassline no offense im just so confused

well the tune isnt up anymore thats my last one and im sorry if its dissapointing but ive only been at it a few months

no dude it was really good.. sorry i really didnt mean to insult you atall.. the production quality was great, and i did actually say it was a sick tune. i was just suprised it didnt have a sick bass line to go with it !!

what do u mean its ur last one? it looks like its till up!

haha no worries! i was going for a nutone troopers type of bass but maybe it didnt work, only just started getting my head around bass hopefully the next tune will be better :P

The bass is there it just needs turning up , maybe add some variations to it aswell that could make the track flow alot more. Beside that the drums are nice and interesting. Keep on working at it!

Back
Top Bottom