Culture Shock - City Lights

I can't be arsed trawling through what is becoming a stupidly big thread to find out the current state of info for City Lights, so forgive me if this is common knowledge.

Earlier today I snapped and took to Ram's Facebook page, the reward being this.

DICmHUj.png

This would suggest that he hasn't even finished it yet.... gahhhh, I'm losing confidence it's ever going to see the light of day.

Here take this poor man's cover as a replacement:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, sucks that he is gonna ruin it with vocals. Can't he just put out City Lights and Piano Dark and move on with shit?

lets be honest, they will release an instrumental if there is vocals, i just want this tune and its ridiculous that isnt out yet

Im over it. After this gets released you will all probably forget about it a month later just like every other Ram release. I hope they dont release the instrumental just to see 13 more pages of moaning

Im over it. After this gets released you will all probably forget about it a month later just like every other Ram release.

I just don't think that's the case with City Lights. The way I see it, it's the tail-end of an era where Ram released tunes with actual shelf-life.

ha, that got me really excited. seriously... rame pls. get it out :)

- - - Updated - - -

is there an alarm at ram hq that rings every time someone replies to that thread? 10 minute reply makes me wonder ha. did you just post up a random link rasmic? if so... seriously not cool lol.

Is the track even still called city lights? lyrics would hint towards "Fire" or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

tbh I think the vocals fit very well, an instrumental wouln'd be bad though

ha, that got me really excited. seriously... rame pls. get it out :)

- - - Updated - - -

is there an alarm at ram hq that rings every time someone replies to that thread? 10 minute reply makes me wonder ha. did you just post up a random link rasmic? if so... seriously not cool lol.

Is the track even still called city lights? lyrics would hint towards "Fire" or something like that.

I really hope not, City Lights fits the tune well

Back
Top Bottom