Digital - Dub Sativa EP - Function

DJAccess

Taken roughly from the press release coz I can't be arsed
:D :D :D

The Dub Sativa EP is the latest release from Digtal since completing the massive Dubzilla LP project. (Which I thought was wank)

Champion Bubbler

This mighty track was featured as a cd bonus track on the Dubzilla LP released back in May. Constructed on heavy doses of raw dub and cavernous basslines. Similar in many ways to Digital's earlier outing on Total Science's CIA imprint Latest Request, featuring bouncy bass and ragga vocal samples.

Topcat

A lone break intro's an onslaught of of classic hip hop samples. As they interject vocals "back by dope demand" the beat pounds the rhythm straight into you.

Deadline VIP

Digital re-worksone of his biggest ever tunes. Secure all windows and doors, tape down anything that isn't stuck down. Heavily futurised dub-funk (whatever that is), sinister augmented chords mutate as the 2 incoming basslines create mayhem on the dancefloor. Sounding similar to the original ( which is not such a bad thing) Digital has tweaked this one a little and i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks this one has more bass!!!

:hulk:

Chickenheads

On a mysticaldub-adventure, fast paced galloping beats lay down the law... A kaleidoscopic arrangement of beats that flip and fold whilst the bassline hunts you down. One for the die hard dnb heads.

All in all a solid EP. 4 good workable club tracks. Digital most definitely back on form.

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Yah this ones very nice. I plan to buy it when I see it.

Is this the promo you have or is it out in full release now?

Originally posted by 1992
Yah this ones very nice. I plan to buy it when I see it.

Is this the promo you have or is it out in full release now?

It got a promo release a few weeks ago.....

General release soon....

Back
Top Bottom