Rocker (Finished) Want feedback

I see what u going for... its pretty good man.

Your bass that kick in at like 40 secs is a bit high for me, could do being deeper. more feel it in your chest type stuff. Drums are cool, just lack punch in the low end maybe and the snare could be shortened in length, to make it less obvious. You just need to mature like a good cheese.

I was being real critical tho, it aint half bad.

Drums is poor and need more EQ!!! And more rolling sound (hithat, ride...)... Try to use a puncy kick and a snare with a short attack!!! Main synt need a better Eq... Good idea but need more work on it... Hope is an useful feedback!

Hm u need more effects it seems pretty still, and abit boring.. bass should be deeper:P but could be good if u fix that

i dont know buddy. what do you think? does it sound anything like the tunes you hear in clubs or mixes etc? not really right? so why is that you reckon, wherein lies the difference? what type of dnb are you trying to make, is there a special sound youre chasing? if you could let us know that maybe we could help to conceptualize the sound you know? what program are you using?

i dont want to sound like a dick. my tunes suck too, but its not about my tunes, its about yours this time.

woah logikz going all psychological on your arse!! madness...

i dont know what the word gabbacore means. but i would like to use it while im listening to this piece. gabba..coore... sounds about right. i honestly have no idea what that is tho

i dont know buddy. what do you think? does it sound anything like the tunes you hear in clubs or mixes etc? not really right? so why is that you reckon, wherein lies the difference? what type of dnb are you trying to make, is there a special sound youre chasing? if you could let us know that maybe we could help to conceptualize the sound you know? what program are you using?

i dont want to sound like a dick. my tunes suck too, but its not about my tunes, its about yours this time.
I'm trying to chase something that is jump up but a bit softer like. don't know if you meant it that way but i thought you posted was pretty much pointed to me in person. Maybe i'm understanding this wrong but meh,
don't feel so good about it.

but anyway on topic, I'm using Fl studio and i'm going for a jump up like sound but not too hard

---------- Post added at 04:21 ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 ----------

woah logikz going all psychological on your arse!! madness...

i dont know what the word gabbacore means. but i would like to use it while im listening to this piece. gabba..coore... sounds about right. i honestly have no idea what that is tho

Gabbacore, i do not understand it either but it doesn't sound good at all. Please be straight honest with me. Comment how you like, but please, always be honest.

ok aweseom were in fruity too soo if you want i can send you a file or you can send me one of yours and just well just do a quick click clack and maybe thatll be fun for you too look at. i do not have any fancy vsts though so bounce them down before sending. only native fruity plugs.

also i hate jump up but it could be i could help a little with this thing.

ok aweseom were in fruity too soo if you want i can send you a file or you can send me one of yours and just well just do a quick click clack and maybe thatll be fun for you too look at. i do not have any fancy vsts though so bounce them down before sending. only native fruity plugs.

Never exchanged such files with people, how can i do that?

---------- Post added at 17:33 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

Never exchanged such files with people, how can i do that? the flp file or what?
and i'm using .wav samples for drum which i then try to equalize

---------- Post added at 17:41 ---------- Previous post was at 17:33 ----------

Never exchanged such files with people, how can i do that? the flp file or what?
and i'm using .wav samples for drum which i then try to equalize

Back
Top Bottom