User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: where to begin?

  1. #1
    "Yes, squid pro roe..." spiderfran286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    where to begin?

    just bought a mac min on friday. my mates come round and hooked me up with full CS5.....where do i start guys...ive never used photoshop in my life, now i have about 15 programs.....

    ORF..........


    Quote Originally Posted by Brofski View Post
    I love korens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Sparra View Post
    Dj nuera, do you know something, if you stood in front of me and said that I would slice your face open.

  2. #2
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,872
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 280 Times in 155 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Start putting your face on men getting bummed then send it off to porn producers.


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  3. #3
    "Yes, squid pro roe..." spiderfran286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Quote Originally Posted by jmzmaloney View Post
    Start putting your face on men getting bummed then send it off to porn producers.
    top idea

    ORF..........


    Quote Originally Posted by Brofski View Post
    I love korens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Sparra View Post
    Dj nuera, do you know something, if you stood in front of me and said that I would slice your face open.

  4. #4
    Maverick Renegade ScottyEightSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,045
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 161 Times in 102 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    just watch some tutorials on facebook

  5. #5
    "Yes, squid pro roe..." spiderfran286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0tty View Post
    just watch some tutorials on facebook
    on facebook? you mean youtube dont ya scooty?

    ORF..........


    Quote Originally Posted by Brofski View Post
    I love korens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Sparra View Post
    Dj nuera, do you know something, if you stood in front of me and said that I would slice your face open.

  6. #6
    IT'S BAD! MARKLAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,382
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 303 Times in 171 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    photoshop is borin
    u shud make some tunes thats where the fun is at!

  7. #7
    "Yes, squid pro roe..." spiderfran286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ MARLOK View Post
    photoshop is borin
    u shud make some tunes thats where the fun is at!
    logic pro? my housemate has that. can he just whack it on mine?
    other than that i got garage band.

    i wouldnt even know where to start when it comes to making tunes

    ORF..........


    Quote Originally Posted by Brofski View Post
    I love korens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Sparra View Post
    Dj nuera, do you know something, if you stood in front of me and said that I would slice your face open.

  8. #8
    Drum & Bass Forum Thin and crispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Doncaster, United Kingdom
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,108
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 8 Times in 5 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    with a kick ass beat

    System Panic - Pixelated remix EP - Available to buy on I-Tunes - Beatport and all good download stores
    http://soundcloud.com/thin-and-crispy/sets/pixelated-remixes
    http://soundcloud.com/thin-and-crispy
    Crispy & Relentless Promo Mix

    Wafer Thin Ham Engineer


  9. #9
    Maverick Renegade ScottyEightSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Manchester
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,045
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 161 Times in 102 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderfran286 View Post
    on facebook? you mean youtube dont ya scooty?
    lol yeah thats the one

  10. #10
    IT'S BAD! MARKLAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    14,382
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 303 Times in 171 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Quote Originally Posted by spiderfran286 View Post
    logic pro? my housemate has that. can he just whack it on mine?
    other than that i got garage band.

    i wouldnt even know where to start when it comes to making tunes
    reason works with a mac
    thats what i use although i dont use a mac

  11. #11
    Super Sir Loin greddie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Brighton
    Posts
    3,928
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 22 Times in 17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    watch some photoshop tuts, its a long learning process, i went to uni to learn it for three years and am still picking stuff up now, learning new methods and short cuts and always downloading new brushes and effects and what not.
    just play with it, you learn your way around it soon enough, but to get a feel for what button does what and how to arrange your workspace , you gotta have a lesson or watch some vids

    "We needs to dull our senses"
    Like My Facebook Page: Facebook Page

  12. #12
    - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(̪●)=ε rob_del_terror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Blackpool, United Kingdom
    Age
    31
    Posts
    4,035
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    first up. do some borfmorphs. practice makes perfect. then do some mock flyers. thats where i started, edit faces, mock flyers, play about with images downloaded from the web. there's loads of free tutorials on youtoob so get diggin. massive program. good fun.

  13. #13
    Mr Ed Sammy_Dodger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Peckham
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,558
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 48 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Yeah tutorials are the one. But as mentioned above, photoshops' an ever evolving learning curve of creativeness. Its almost near impossible to know everything.
    We getting a load of mac minis in at work soon...they tasty bit of equipment an i get to run testing on them! WOOOP!

  14. #14
    "Yes, squid pro roe..." spiderfran286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sheffield
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,673
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Quote Originally Posted by greddie View Post
    watch some photoshop tuts, its a long learning process, i went to uni to learn it for three years and am still picking stuff up now, learning new methods and short cuts and always downloading new brushes and effects and what not.
    just play with it, you learn your way around it soon enough, but to get a feel for what button does what and how to arrange your workspace , you gotta have a lesson or watch some vids
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_del_terror View Post
    first up. do some borfmorphs. practice makes perfect. then do some mock flyers. thats where i started, edit faces, mock flyers, play about with images downloaded from the web. there's loads of free tutorials on youtoob so get diggin. massive program. good fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy_Dodger View Post
    Yeah tutorials are the one. But as mentioned above, photoshops' an ever evolving learning curve of creativeness. Its almost near impossible to know everything.
    We getting a load of mac minis in at work soon...they tasty bit of equipment an i get to run testing on them! WOOOP!
    yeah they are mini beasts sam. i got mine hooked up to my HD TV.

    ill get a book out from the library at college. can any of you guys recommend any good tutors from youtube? there is just far too many to choose from

    ORF..........


    Quote Originally Posted by Brofski View Post
    I love korens
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Sparra View Post
    Dj nuera, do you know something, if you stood in front of me and said that I would slice your face open.

  15. #15
    Better off dead. DamageCase7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Croydon, London
    Age
    23
    Posts
    3,170
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Re: where to begin?

    Paint ftw.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Subfocus: Let the Story Begin!
    By DJ Uken in forum Drum & Bass
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 18-12-2008, 16:19
  2. Dj-Sinister_Let The Game Begin
    By DJ-Sinister in forum New Talent and Track Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 10:55
  3. I can't wait for the weekend to begin
    By Dustek in forum Waffle
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2005, 12:24

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •