Welcome to....(New Moderator)

Triple M

Admin
VIP Junglist
I'd like to welcome toejam as an addition to the Moderator team for the Competitions, Podcasts, and DJ of the Month forum!

He's got a lot in store for us all, go give him a warm welcome!

Big up toejam! (y)

img2717j.jpg

:not_worth

hahahaha
:1:

big up mate

Last edited:
well in son :)

i never knew this section was here .. and i know others who dont , so is there a way of making it more visible to the masses ...

---------- Post added at 01:00 ---------- Previous post was at 00:59 ----------

oh shit ... my fail ... i just seen it on the main page , never noticed it before .... :(

LOL...well good luck son....but can u explain why my post count is going backwards? i hit 5000 and now on 4960...explain that columbo.

hmmm .. i wonder what will happen if it keeps going down, when you get to zero ? perhaps you end up back in the womb on ure laptop , waiting to be reborn ??? still getting robbed of posts aint cool

I have no answers Joey,maybe admin deleted posts/thread although i doubt it

quality over quantity

thats the score homie

in a recent post, i questioned a penguin and he gave me liip so i punched the fuck outta his face, yeah im raw

Well first of all I wanna know who is DJ of the month? C'mon give me some bloody answers. Things been going on too long, yet no DJ of the month.

---------- Post added at 08:13 ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 ----------

LOL...well good luck son....but can u explain why my post count is going backwards? i hit 5000 and now on 4960...explain that columbo.

It's because you touch young boys Joey.

Cheers RR, im just a mod in this section to edit/contribute stuff in this section alone, not a full on greenie mod with the keys to the ban cannon etc.

Mods cant change user names, its discouraged (unless you are the artist formerly known as fes) but yeah its by admins disgression, its an identity most importantly rather than relevance, you can always make a new account with the desired name if needs be (y)

I feel so moved, I wrote a poem in honour:

Oh how I want to hug you,
Oh how you've caught my sight.
Oh how I want to hold you,
And cuddle you throughout the night.
Oh how I want to kiss you,
Oh how I love you so,
Oh how I want to be with you,
I just want to let you know...

------------------------------------------------

I crave a hug,
I yearn for a kiss,
I really don't know,
How I live like this.

I lay here gazing,
At the moonlit sky,
Such a beautiful sight,
It makes me want to cry.

These lonely nights,
They're filled with pain,
It hurts so bad,
It drives me insane....

The thing once called love,
Is now like a disease,
Eating away at my insides.
I am an empty carcass,
Devoid of any feeling...

These tears of mine,
Stream down my face,
Crawling along,
At a constant pace,
Past my cheeks,
And down to my lip,
It's here that they die,
But it's a long, sad trip...

Cheers RR, im just a mod in this section to edit/contribute stuff in this section alone, not a full on greenie mod with the keys to the ban cannon etc.

Mods cant change user names, its discouraged (unless you are the artist formerly known as fes) but yeah its by admins disgression, its an identity most importantly rather than relevance, you can always make a new account with the desired name if needs be (y)

But then i would have to earn a painstaking 1000 more posts :<

You could use Roadrunner for all your waffling pursuits, and Basis in the production area, people will know its you anyway. Saint and Gcurtis have the Buried login for their label.

Back
Top Bottom