Some Free Mp3's for you guys...

erbmanhustlin

Just because i'm new to this forum i thort i'd give away a few mp3's and giv e you a little bio and stuff..

erb3.jpg

BIO:
"Merseysides drum’n bass scene is possibly one of the city’s best-kept secrets, but those in the know will already be aware of its emphasis on quality. At the sharp end of matters is Southport‘s DJ Erbman Hustlin, a self-confessed production geek who came to the drum ‘n bass scene from a slightly unexpected angle.

“When I was young, I had a keen interest in punk and hip hop, he explains, and I only started listening to drum & bass when I heard a DJ Hype tape at the age of 15.”

“I love sharing music with other people, so DJing was the next logical step, really. Peter Mitchell from Heavy Rot8tion helped me get my foot in the door when I passed him a mix CD a few years back.”

Since then, Erbman has taken his music further and further by making alot of tracks which are now getting signed up by labels such as Step Express and Knowledge and Wisdom. Tracks like “Do The Hustle” and “Blackboard jungle” have been been on rotation from many Dj’s across the country and new tracks are getting support from BBC 1xtra Dj’s such as Crissy Criss.

Things can only get better for this young man from Southport."
- JungleX.ca

FREE MP3'S​

Youtube

Soundcloud

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

JungleX Website

buy vinyl

BUY MP3'S

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom