FFS with the stickies! GET RID OF THEM

Yeahh get em off!!

stick_yellow.jpg

The Cheap/Free progs can go imo

Sampleswap, hasn't been used in a while plus the links are all dead anyway

You could also unsticky the Tutorial/tips threads. I'll make one thread with links to all of them in the first post and a striking name for it as well, and you can sticky that instead. cool?

---------- Post added at 19:08 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Also I'd unsticky the dirty bass how-to but I think it's still getting some traffic. So maybe not that one.

Thread stuck :2thumbs:

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Kama, that track you sent me. It had a weird glitch in it. Woulda played it in Oct mix, but couldn't.

Can the stickies be foldered together?, like DAW help threads all in one folder, or is that not possible.

Thread stuck :2thumbs:

---------- Post added at 17:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:13 ----------

Kama, that track you sent me. It had a weird glitch in it. Woulda played it in Oct mix, but couldn't.

ok. which track was it LOL!? Rooftops?

---------- Post added at 19:31 ---------- Previous post was at 19:30 ----------

whats the point in make another thread which links to another thread.. seems a bit pointless?

We can fuck off with 5 stickies by having just one. It's not a big deal but when I open the production forum, all i see is stickies stickies stickies.

---------- Post added at 19:32 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

please?

yea not a bad idea stick all related threads in one thread clean the place up a bit

Yup, sticky Kama's thread, done.
I disagree with the cheap free alternative thread, I found that quite useful, like wise the breaks exchange and dirty bassline thread. Read them through once or twice when I first came.
Three or four stickies should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom