RAM Records Documentary

I thought it was just a documentary on Andy C. If that's the case, surely thats a little bit ego centric?

Either way, a documentary on dnb is always good :D

I thought it was just a documentary on Andy C. If that's the case, surely thats a little bit ego centric?

Either way, a documentary on dnb is always good :D

It is a doc about him.

Ego centric? How? There are plenty of documentaries about musicians where they take part.

I'm surprised there isn't a similar video for hazard! Everyone knows he's the best dj and the dance would be dead without his productions :teeth

It is a doc about him.

Ego centric? How? There are plenty of documentaries about musicians where they take part.

Depends how it's done. If it is about what they take part in and the scene as a whole, good, but if it's about 'hi im andy c, this morning I woke up and ate some coco pops. Now i'm going to have a little mix' etc

looks like I am going to have to watch hoping there will be some early footage...did Andy not used to sport a mullet and play mainly ragga ting. I am sure he did, oh my aging brain

Really looking forward to seeing this. Looks great from the trailer and should be a very interesting watch indeed.

He did just that young man.When i first ever met him (93 or 94) he had the long hair.

lol. What, like this...

AndyC.jpg

Back
Top Bottom