Soundcloud

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
FUCK IT!

I just deleted a load of my songs just to have a clear up of the old shit that was on there and little to my knowledge, it deletes a massive chunk of your 'total played' count.

FUCK ITTT! If youre thinking of deleting songs off of soundcloud then just bear that in mind!!

Yeah I know, it sucks but yeah. That's what you get with a free account.
Everytime I upload something new an older track goes offline, deleting my plays count too.

Thinking about upgrading very soon so I can have all my albums on Soundcloud ready for download.

i dont think the total played count matters to me, i delete stuff alot lol. whats more anoying is that people probably think i'm deleting their comments when i re-upload an updated track over an outdated one.

Messing with peoples emotions lol

Only you can see your play counts though, (I think), so it's only a slight dent to your ego, so to make up for it, I take my existing plays and times them by 10

TBH it really doesnt matter shit if you have 10000 plays or 200. It's about getting the right plays that counts, getting the right people to hear your stuff.

It's not about getting more plays on myspace or soundcloud or twatternationbook at all. Unless you aim to be a part of the grey mass goo that is producers trying to get famous on the internet. tis hard to stand out from that mass.

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

I'd get a pro account because of the higher download limit on tunes... was it 1000 on the first tier account or something. It's fucking annoying reuploading tunes when they reach the limit.

i dont think the total played count matters to me, i delete stuff alot lol. whats more anoying is that people probably think i'm deleting their comments when i re-upload an updated track over an outdated one.

Messing with peoples emotions lol

You can just replace audio on the same track...

And just pay for an account anyway, so superior to everything else out there for this purpose.

Back
Top Bottom