20 minute mix

Jwood27

VICTIM
VIP Junglist
Just bashed this together earlier today, any feedback would be nice, i know my eqing needs a lot of improving so any pointers etc would be top!

http://soundcloud.com/jwood27/quick-mix

Concord Dawn - Morning Light
D-Kay & Epsilon - Platinum
Apex- Gonzo
Phace - Deep Space
Noisia - Facade VIP
Ed Rush & Optical - Chubrub
Konflict - Messiah (Noisia remix)
Noisia - Stigma

Cool lil' mini mix man. It felt like you cut out of Platinum a little early. I would have let that mix roll on for a little longer. Drop into 'Deep Space' felt a little sudden. Deep Space/ Facade VIP mix was wicked! Facade VIp/Chubrub mix was a little messy. Not as far as beatmatching goes though. You kept the bass from Facade ViP but then switched into the bass of chubrub at an awkward spot it seemed. Messiah rmx and Stigma was sick as well! Big ups man! Keep posting em up.

cheers for the feedback mate, much appreciated :)
definitely agree with most of the stuff you said there, especially the deep space bit, i got kind of indecisive about how to pull out gonzo, and just did that in the end - still its a learning thing !

haha it gave me that prod i needed to get on and do one (albeit very short!)
big up for checking it and the feedback man :)

Just listened to this and gotta agree with everything Spliff said really. Really nice little mix mate, a big improvement on your last one too which shows your getting much better. Couple mixes in there were sick! I'm probably around the same stage myself, got beatmatching pretty much on lock but need to sort my EQing and stuff lol.

Hope to see some more mixes from yourself mate ;) (y)

cheers mate, i had a listen back to the old one and had a quiet shudder to myself haha. It is noticeably better, although i struggle a bit on certain tunes with odd intros.. all comes with time though..
let me know if you put any mixes up, i'll gladly have a listen
glad you enjoyed bits of mine anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom