Loadstar (Xample & Lomax) - Link To The Past Video (OUT NOW)

Re: Loadstar (Xample & Lomax) - Link To The Past Video

Looking forward to hearing their album!

Loadstar sounds like a hooky VCR... Lol
;-]

The vid is like 30seconds long!? Pointless!

1:03 made me laugh a bit...

its just like the zelda game on n64! in the game link pulls a sword out of the stone and travels to the past...and in this video the guy pulls a sword out of a stone and its called link to the past...hmmm maybe xample and lomax were old school nintendo gamers...? :)

its just like the zelda game on n64! in the game link pulls a sword out of the stone and travels to the past...and in this video the guy pulls a sword out of a stone and its called link to the past...hmmm maybe xample and lomax were old school nintendo gamers...? :)

That was Ocarina of Time on the N64.

Link to the Past was on the SNES, and they're equally amazing games. In Link to the Past, Link has to travel to the Dark World in order to save the Light World from destruction.

What?

hhmmm i call a conspiracy

and what the fuck is that unicorn looking thing on the phonebox in the mistabishi vid, in comparison.......really good vid

That was Ocarina of Time on the N64.

Link to the Past was on the SNES, and they're equally amazing games. In Link to the Past, Link has to travel to the Dark World in order to save the Light World from destruction.

What?

lol! didnt know about that SNES one, i only ever played ocarina of time...such a huge game!

Back
Top Bottom