WAYS & MEANS - WHAT I WANT/PUMP IT UP - DUSTED BREAKS

djleemartin

l_08c4d246df0742d6b293009607e6cad1.jpg

WAYS AND MEANS.feat TRUDI MOSIAMO - WHAT I WANT/PUMP IT UP - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS (DBR025)

Well...its a milestone for Dusted Breaks, as its our quarter of a century release! And what better time to welcome back the Bristol(UK) based crew WAYS & MEANS, AKA Kristian Townsend, Darren Beale & Garry Eccles to Dusted once again!
Collectively, these guys are fast becoming one of the best Breakbeat acts around and we are very proud to release our 5th installment from them! For 'What I Want' they have collaborated with the very talented Trudi Mosiamo TRUDI'S MYSPACE

l_f7aa47bc3de1459f8a11bfab25f14acd.jpg

On remix duty this time around are FELONY who brings us a very fine Dubstep reworking of 'What I want', while POSTHUMAN bring us the filthiest techno banger this side of the hemisphere!!

SOME OF THE DJ FEEDBACK

Thumbs up for ‘Pump It Up’ - CUT LA ROC

Great stuff here from Ways & Means here. What I Want has got some really great ideas in it. Also I think the two remixes are both wicked. Both dark and twisted in their respective styles, and nice to
see this stuff coming through on Dusted.
- FAR TOO LOUD

This is very intresting! Really like the original of What I Want! Gonna try and fit this into my radio 1 set today - KOUNCIL HOUSE

Pump It Up is the business, will support it! - RETROID

Felony Remix kills it on this one! - RUN RIOT

Another cool release here, What I Want original is my pick of the bunch, but liking all. Good deeper dubstep mix on What I Want too. - KICKFLIP

THIS REALEASE IS AVAILABLE NOW AT ALL GOOD DOWNLOAD STORES, INCLUDING THE ONES WE HAVE DIRECTLY LINKED FOR YOU BELOW!

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

BEATS DIGITAL

To Follow Ways & Means or Dusted Breaks, Follow the links below

W.A.M MYSPACE
FACEBOOK

DBR MYSPACE
DBR WEBSITE
DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER

Last edited:
Feedback and support just in from none other than LEE COOMBS - "Pump it up sounds great! Nice groove ;) cheers"

Also, To celebrate our 3rd release with Ways & Means, 'What I Want' & 'Pump It Up' they are giving away one of their best sellers, a track called 'Serious Business' which hit number 13 in the breaks chart, just click on the download button on the soundcloud link below and we hope you enjoy it! There is more giveaways to follow, so keep it locked! :D

Back
Top Bottom