New neosignal!! yay.

djad

leo the lion
VIP Junglist
Just herd the new Phace neosignal piece absurd/vintage.. Its killed me as ever as Phace normally do. I cant lie they are my fav producers right now. Think this is going to be floating around on promo any minute now and i recomend to those who dont know to check them out right now!!

Been following these guys for afew years now..

Does anyone know any more forthcoming Phace tracks i should be made aware of..

What are you doing!!? check it out now!

Just herd the new Phace neosignal piece absurd/vintage.. Its killed me as ever as Phace normally do. I cant lie they are my fav producers right now. Think this is going to be floating around on promo any minute now and i recomend to those who dont know to check them out right now!!

Been following these guys for afew years now..

Does anyone know any more forthcoming Phace tracks i should be made aware of..

What are you doing!!? check it out now!

Yeah pretty good news, but I've heard that now Phace is only one guy.

Also there's a few collaborations he's been working with, like Spor & Noisia!

Can't wait for these to be released :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Phace is two guys. Unless you mean one guy left recently?

Man those co-lab links are DISGUSTING! The new neo-signal 12" is a straight up baggage too.

Vintage is sick, absurb sounds like someone being sick

Vintage is the tune for me outta the 2 but i love both side tbh. Noisia started out with stagger on their metalheadz set.. i have a link for the whole set if anyone is interested.. contains underprints, loose ends, stagger and so many other great tunes.. MC is slightly annoying but doesnt chat all the time..

http://dnbshare.com/download/3.NoisiaLive_MetalheadzVsBassdrive2Miami.mp3.html

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:07 ----------

also this track.. seerrwweeeetttt!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Phace is two guys. Unless you mean one guy left recently?

Man those co-lab links are DISGUSTING! The new neo-signal 12" is a straight up baggage too.

Yep Nico left recently, I knew I read something about this a few weeks ago, here you go :

Amoss on Lifted Forum said :

i chatted to flo at a night and he said the other guy in phace has kinda moved on to a career as an accountant or smthin like that, either way flo is behind all of the recent production. GENIOUS!!

And for those who are interested in Neosignal, just suscribe to their newsletter! it's often updated, I've known what'd be their next release for a moment now :)

http://www.neosignal.de/newsletter.php

Back
Top Bottom