Ez all, the podcast is back and to kick it all off is two mixes, no host this month just some raw sets, hope you all enjoy!
To start the new editions off is Dose
In 2007, New Zealand based Drum and bass Dj/Producer Dose burst into the international drum & bass scene with a string of well received releases. Now 3 years and over 25 international releases later, Dose is fast proving himself as not only one of New Zealand's leading solo drum & bass artist's but one of the rising stars of the drum & bass scene world wide.
Dose's productions cover a wide range of the drum & bass spectrum, but the majorities are of high energy which over the years has become dose's signature driving sound. Dose’s tunes have been picked up and supported by a wide range of established international artist such as Noisia, Friction, Dieselboy, Andy C, Klute, The Upbeats and many more.
Building on his already extremely successful discography including high profiled releases on labels including Klutes Commercial Suicide,Samurai Music and Syndrome audio, 2010 sees Dose further his profile with forthcoming solo 12" releases on Dieselboy's Human Imprint, State of mind Music and Dj Presha's Samurai music. As well as this Dose has been busy collaborating with artist's including Menace, Teknik,The Upbeats, Trei and Vicious circle in which the products have been snapped up by some of the world’s finest and most well respected labels including Critical Music, Renegade Hardware, Violence Recordings and More.
Having deejayed in clubs since the age of 19 Dose has build a solid reputation and is is hot property on the Australasian dj circuit don’t miss your chance to see one of the worlds aspiring Drum & Bass talents in the mix!
Read more: http://www.myspace.com/nzdose#ixzz0vmEdzc00
Dose is relocating to the U.K so expect to see him on some line-ups in the near future so show your support and catch him live!
Next is Dexcell
Breach Recordings is a brand new label, set-up and founded by Dexcell.
The label will focus on various different styles of the D&B spectrum, as well as showcasing up & coming talent, alongside more established producers in the Drum & Bass scene!
1. State of mind & Chris Su - Wanna hear
2. Mindscape -Ultrasonic - ?
3. MoreBeat & Kantyze feat Rido - The Way - ?
4.Morebeat Feat Gabana - Goodnight ( Dose rmx) - Fokuz Ltd
5. The Upbeats & Bulletproof - Camoflage (Relick) - Cyanide Recordings
6. Dose - Martyrdom - Human Imprint
7. The Upbeats & Dose - Raiders - Violence Recordings
8. The Upbeats & Teknik - Hollow mountain - True Playaz
9. Dose - Q & A - SOM Music
10. Klute & Dom & Roland - Buy more now - Commercial Suicide
11. Dose & Menace -Trigger Happy - Revolution recordings
12. Dose - Squander - Human Imprint
13. Teknik,Dose,Menace & Vicious circle - Mutiny - Renegade Hardware
14. Dose & Teknik - Intruder - Citrus Recordings
15. Optiv - Generation lost - Shadybrain recordings
1. Lounge" - Dexcell (Hooka RMX) (Breach Dub)
>>"Hide The Tears" - Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch (Loxy & Resound RMX)
2.Organizer" - Spectrasoul
3. Don't Say We're Through" - Lethargik (Dub)
>>"Hypnotise" - K Tee
4. Nightflight" - Shimon & Andy C
5. I Refuse" - Netsky (Shock One RMX)
6. Catch You" - Fred V
7. Endorphins" - Dexcell (Dub)
>>"Hush Hush" - Shimon
8. Halo" - DC Breaks
9. Painted Smile" - Commix
>>"Guardian" - Spectrasoul
10. Princess Warrior" - Marcus Intalex
11. Merged" - ??? (Dub)
12. Lost Hours" - Icicle
13. Rupture" - AMC (Dub)
14. Section" - Fierce & Vicious Circle
15 .Night & Day" - Drifta & Static (Dub)
16. Above The Clouds" - Total Science & SPY
17. The Boss" - James Brown (Dexcell RMX) (Dub)
>>"Bittersweet" - Lenzman
18. Ghetto Sounds" - Level 2
>>"Spycatcher" - J Majik & Wickaman
19. Overtime" - Friction & K Tee (Spectrasoul RMX)
20. Solvent" - Commix
21. "Collision" - Dexcell (Proximity Recs Dub)
>>"Diplodocus" - Noisia
To all up and coming producers, send your tracks over to the forums soundcloud dropbox for a special mix in the next edition of the forum podcast
http://soundcloud.com/dnbforumpodcast/dropbox Get yourself heard!