Sunbeatz - Ibiza 2010 8th Sept -15th Sept

ohmygodHQ

SUNBEATZ - IBIZA 2010 8th -15th Sept

Sunbeatz by day Drumbeatz by night

http://sunbeatz.co.uk/e-flyer-5.html

What started off as a simple idea in my head some 15 years ago whilst on one of many visits to the island of ibiza working, I found myself sitting outside Mambo bar in San An feeling quiet jealous and i'm not a jealous person at all.
Why was i jealous you asked? I will tell you. I love Drum and Bass but we have no Holiday destinations to go to.

I said to myself "I come here year after year and nothing happens for dnb always House - which is not a problem may i add. This was the Moment the seed was planted in my head for what later became the first clubbing holiday in the drum and bass scene which still goes on today.

Four long years have passed since i left that company and now i am ready along with my partners Darren Jay & Universal Talent to bring you where you deserve to be and witness the experience of a life time. that time is a moment away in the most beautiful setting in clubland anywhere in the world. we have teamed up with some of the best venues in the world and one of the best ibiza travel agents. Fact.

I hear you say to yourself "now i have a reason to go to ibiza" Micky Finn

www.sunbeatz.co.uk

5 Nights of music over 50 acts we love dnb

line up
Bryan Gee
Dillinja
Nicky Blackmarket
Grooverider
Hazard
Fabio
Mampi Swift
Commix