Is this a Jump Up site because there's a lot or 2-Step & chavs about.

Nedachi

An Infectious Germ of D&B
It looks like it, sounds like it, feels like it. So is it? :cat:
If it's not, where's the skullstep? where's Audio? Where's Current Value? & where the fuck is the satanic vibes? :evil: :teeth:

haters-gonna-hate.jpg

whats with this my sub genre is way more awsum than your sub genre, i think your just way to deep and dark for this place bro

theres a waffle section too, btw

im not a chav but u seem to sound like an overwhelming asshole
oh i like dark dnb blah blah blah an then rite a fuckin life story
mate jump up seems to be kind of frowned upon here we stick to our crusty outer limits and were happy so we dont need people like you bringining us down!
sorry im pissed!]
im just waiting for an episode of bear grylls to download so i can go sleep!lol

---------- Post added at 05:50 ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 ----------

oh and im pretty sure the gambit can skullfuck you!lol

---------- Post added at 05:58 ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 ----------

actually i gotta say one more thing were are the fuckin chavs!
this thread has angered me somewhat!
maybe you should go back to doa mate
mite be better for you less chavs an that

seen it mate!lol
im not sure wat im grabbin now but i dont think ive seen it!haha

nedachi this is the production section.
personally im more into oldskool - but you dont hear me moaning where is it.
Moans and rants should be in another section - leave this one alone for people who want to produce.
Or failing that, reuest your own section for necro-step or whatver it is that floats your boat.

its a drum and bass forum! it covers all sub genres of drum and bass including jump up and skull fuck.
u probably got confused because it says dnbforum but let me tell u a little secret!
dnb stands for drum and bass! i know what ur thinking the word "and" does not start with the letter N, but "N" is sometimes used as a shortened version of the word and! confusing i know but here are some examples to keep you busy....
bangers N mash
rice N peas
butt sex N milk of magnesia
chips N gravy
badgers N biscuits

Nedachi, So far I've seen you create two threads here, both of which start out with you talking a load of half-witted bollocks, trying to get a rise out of people (maybe you were unloved as a child?) then when people call you out on it, you quickly wind your neck in and retract back on what you are saying, like a scared small child that has been abused by his uncle!

I have a solution for this problem, if you like what we create here, stick around and make some valuable posts and input, maybe share some of your own tracks etc etc. If you dont like what we do here....well it's simple...........FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE!

yet another fucker thinking its 'cool' to hate jump up why can't people listen to what they want anymore??

The question was, 'is this a jump up forum' but said rather harshly. I don't technically hate it you make what you want to make because it's something you gain a sense of achievement out of at that's the goal, to achieve something. It just seemed that there was a lot of 'yes blud, feel me blud, big it up blud' going on. I don't think it cool to hate on something I've participated in. D&B is a whole. If I like Skullstep & you like Jump Up or whatever then I'll get the pots 'n' pans out while you get your drum machine out & collaborate. :teeth: (because teeth make everything better)

Relax crew, you get use to my boldness soon.

Back
Top Bottom