Is this a Jump Up site because there's a lot or 2-Step & chavs about.

crywank!lol
his tears seap into his semen to create dark emotional basslines

thats what you get when you cross marklar at 5 in the mornin wen im pissed

thats what you get when you cross marklar at 5 in the mornin wen im pissed

haters-gonna-hate-9.jpg

in ireland i went out last nite and i can drink for a considerably long time.:teeth:
mainly because the people here do my head in and booze is the only thing to numb there irritating accents and bullshit talk

---------- Post added at 17:20 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

oh and .....

Diagnostic-House-i-ran-some-tests-OP-is-a-fag.jpg

I <3 darkstep. But I also like most of the other sub-genres.. you can't really call yourself a fan of something if you only limit yourself to a tiny portion of it. How can you call yourself a cake fan if all you eat is chocolate cake? there are so many other fucking flavours.

u get me bruv? 'nuf luv.

i thought i was gonna get some shit for bein harsh, im glad we're all on the same thought process here, MADASHI i just gotta say man, im not trying to be rude but when you type like a sentence, more than one line, its CRAZY non-readable, like, no sense. even little ones. its nuts.

and as i said in another thread somewhere, skullstep is ...uggh... facepalm step. i imagine unhealthy petrol inhalers who squat in a filthy building listening to that shit, getting reeeal angry at the world cause their so misunderstood. ''it is TOO music MUM!'' *cry*

i dunno, youre the first person who ive thought of as a real douche on here, this is like the most positive place and youre not trying to be friendly or helpful, and as people point out, you dont even stand up for your thoughts after some people disagree, i dont see you being here for long

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate to the dark side leads LOL

The dark side is taking its hold on this place.

Just starting to notice that haha, me including. I bash on everyone on the production section. Well atleast that's what got me better, harsh criticism, I love it

its all fine until some bellend says jump up is for chavs an shit

C'mon, it's Nedachi. He's 18. He just stopped sucking his Mum's tit and now he thinks he's Jesus.

IGNORE people

(I reckon it's D.O.B/D.E.R.P/any other troll anyway)???

i like most subgenres of drum and bass, and i try to keep an open mind, i love dark stuff, i love girl happy stuff, i can handle the old jungle, i like some jump up, i love minimal.

but skullstep aint a fuckin subgenre of dnb i dont hear any music, just drums, thats not a song, thats a shitty intro and then 7 minutes of drum slicing, aphex twin had that shit down with 1000 times more style years ago. but thats also just my opinion, if i could get real giddy listening to that shit i would, and im happy for someone if it makes them happy. but no need to start threads like this one in question is basically what im saying, its just not needed and kills the nice vibe of this place

i would say youuuu know and then pretend to be really chavy but after this threads reputation, ive decided against it

skull step is shite

i normally keep an open mind to music... especially dnb... but i tried listening to some skull step. its like listening to a train being grated into a drum machine. just crap sounds and nothing on time

Back
Top Bottom