Is this a Jump Up site because there's a lot or 2-Step & chavs about.

how_to_lose_friends_and_alienate_people_ver2.jpg

trust me no one will want to collaborate with you if you just insult the entire forum by calling us chavs. I make mostly jumpup im not a chav! i also make liquid, tech, dubstep and hip hop so ummm... yea i think your statement is quite pointless. plus if u dont like whats being shared on the forum then this obviously isnt the right forum for you.

youre a bit of a chav to be fair freek

hahaha! i try not to be, i mean, yea i may wear alot of nike tracksuits... and im a bit partial to the odd new era hat here and there (ive got 30) but atleast i aint in council housing claiming benefits.
I work and own a house :) not many chavs can say that!

as in dresh fresh... cos thats more me too yano? white trainers, nice t/polo shirt and some nice jeans b2b nu era hat ;)

---------- Post added at 15:47 ---------- Previous post was at 15:44 ----------

thats not chavvy thats trailer parky, a whole nother level of awesome

i took it to the next level of awesome beyond that ;)

36688_435490871762_574866762_5708834_2566602_n.jpg

i dont wear nu era hats tho i have one but it makes me look like a bellend so i dont wear it unless im wasted and feel like lookin like a bellend
oh an wen i said fresh i meant this
fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpg

i bet nedachi is an emo thats we he listens to dark dnb so he can cut himself to it

i bet nedachi is an emo thats we he listens to dark dnb so he can cut himself to it

or jus one of those fat greasy bearded metal types that wear black hoodies with their fav band name on like 'burn the virgin and cut her piss flaps'

Back
Top Bottom