Waves December Deals
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    gomby plz richie_stix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,392
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 79 Times in 50 Posts

    perplexing question...



    this had me flumoxed... can't decide? doggy style with the fish head thing or blow jobs and tits on the normal mermaid?

  2. #2
    Certified tramp DontLikeCops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    peckham
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    can still get a nosh off the fish plus it wont moan like a bitch so its a no brainer for me

  3. #3
    formerly grubbers logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    7,943
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 909 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    good call, but i would go for the one with the face, i know there must be some kind of fish pussy down there somewhere, i aint stupid.
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do
    adam is a massive bo derek

  4. #4
    gomby plz richie_stix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,392
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 79 Times in 50 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    ah... fraid not logikz, most fish release their unfertilised eggs, then the male spunks on it with NO INTERCOURSE

  5. #5
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 338 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    Id take the fish face one, cut it in half. Put the legs sticking out from a bush, fuck it whenever needed. Put the head over me whilst fucking the legs, so that if any rescue attempts come whilst mid stroke, I can run into the bush then run out without the head and say "dear god I thought that thing was gunna rape me next".


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  6. #6
    formerly grubbers logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    7,943
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 909 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    a bit recursive but very well james. so it does have an opening down there, where the eggs come from, see, that equals pussy to me.
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do
    adam is a massive bo derek

  7. #7
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 338 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    You could roll the tail into a shape you could fuck


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  8. #8
    Certified tramp DontLikeCops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    peckham
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    or just cut new hole, thats what i do anyway with girls so its like im fucking her for the first time standard

  9. #9
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 338 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    Quote Originally Posted by DontLikeCops View Post
    or just cut new hole, thats what i do anyway with girls so its like im fucking her for the first time standard
    By girls you mean fish


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  10. #10
    formerly grubbers logikz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    www.easternpromiseaudio.com
    Age
    71
    Posts
    7,943
    Thanks
    1,334
    Thanked 1,410 Times in 909 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    and by fuck you mean strangle
    ______________________
    .2079-e|Hong Kru|RSA|Dam Nation
    .Omega Ape Society|Babylon Falling
    .dbs.reactor grits.scam.logikz.phuture-t.splinter.drome.
    .http://www.easternpromiseaudio.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Jungalist-Murda to Dylan (Freak Recordings)
    so you claim man but iz diz clam shot real? prolly another one of your fackin lie's ya erd me
    everything & could possible do
    adam is a massive bo derek

  11. #11
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 338 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    and by hole you mean syphilis


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

  12. #12
    Certified tramp DontLikeCops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    peckham
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    and by new i mean second hand

  13. #13
    Supreme Crab Leader EWOKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,307
    Thanks
    353
    Thanked 213 Times in 119 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    and by second hand you mean rape



  14. #14
    Currently Ballsacked Hombre-J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Midlands, England
    Age
    4
    Posts
    2,167
    Thanks
    478
    Thanked 484 Times in 240 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    Are you having a fuckin laugh?

    Clearly the top half as a woman.

    I can't believe there's been any debate on this....
    Plz help, keyboard is borken.


  15. #15
    CHIEF MINION jmzmaloney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Reading
    Age
    33
    Posts
    8,977
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 338 Times in 188 Posts

    Re: perplexing question...

    What about the top half as a dude and the bottom a swan?


    Quote Originally Posted by Radius View Post
    Nah man, don't beg for forgivness. If you have the conviction to be different, stick,by it , even if some people don't get it. Don't worry about them, they weren't meant to get it..the true rebels walk alone.... but if you go all homo on us you really are on your own ya get me.
    for we are here for one reason, and one reason only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Answer a question with another question (game)
    By pantyinspector in forum Waffle
    Replies: 131
    Last Post: 29-04-2011, 02:06
  2. Another question from me...
    By Cat Gas in forum Production
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 23:16
  3. Ask A Question.....
    By jmzmaloney in forum Waffle
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 13:34

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •