Dillinja Valve Sound System?

richard said:
somebody fancy explaining to me what the valve sound system you use at breakneck iz? is it something to do with dillinjas?
Yes it is Dillinja's, he generally comes down twice a year, bring like 1/3 of this system (I think).

It's very heavy.. Once they turn it up for Dillinja and Lemon D's set.

its the only drum and bass sound system in the world yo! and dilly and lemon own it yo!
here go's....
The Valve Sound System is the only
sound system in the world that is custom designed & built specifically for drum & bass. The system itself is 90k watts, and
comprises 6 stacks of speaker boxes, each measuring 18ft in width & 10ft in height, with 52 bass bins.
i think they've built some more since then as well

My advice for your first time at valve

Spend a bit of money on some ones so you don't lose too much of the sound then get right in at the front and get throttled by the bass!

if they ever start selling these beasts i'll buy one and put it in my room, and buy an extra empty rack and live in the motherfucker due to lack of space ;)

evol4276 said:
if they ever start selling these beasts i'll buy one and put it in my room, and buy an extra empty rack and live in the motherfucker due to lack of space ;)

shit man, I thought Pennsylvania was more crowded than that!! You must have a big-ass bedroom cos this is warehouse material from what I seen. :smash:

illv said:
I would like to see pictures of this thang!

illv//
p1010001.jpg

(y)

Back
Top Bottom