Another boring what should I buy thread.

Sweaty Teddy

Nob'ed
VIP Junglist
Sorry about posting another thread like this but a search didn't show me what I was looking for.

Looking to add two CDJ's to my set up as I want to mix my own tracks and some tracks that don't get a vinyl release, would like a decent pair that will last but don't want to spend a load of money on them would ideally spend between £200-£300. Will also need to get a new mixer as well, been thinking about the getting an Allen & Heath mixer as people speak quite highly of them but they are quite expensive.

CDJ 400's are a bit out of my price range but do you reckon they are worth investing into because I will be mainly mixing vinyl?

Last edited:
CDJ 400's are a bit out of my price range but do you reckon they are worth investing into because I will be mainly mixing vinyl?

I thought this when getting mine, because you're future proof, forget vinyl loyality for a minute

CD, MP3, MIDI, MEMORY STICK, SERATO whichever route DJing goes down in the next few years you'll be sorted

Also I got mine shipped over from america for about half the price of the UK RRP

Back
Top Bottom