Bonz - Coincidence (Liqud Drum and bass. Reason 4) Liquid Funk Drum And Bass

Bonz

Hey Guys, Just a little about me quickly. I'm 17. live in essex england and currently use reason 4 ith an Akai drum pad. Just been fiddling around with a few drum samples n all that so i'll send you over a link onto soundcloud. it's really one of my latest liquid songs. I still need to do some work on it and master it correctly. But it's got a slow jamz - jamie foxx sample in it alot of vinyl scratching and well yeah. Check it out and please get back to me :)

King regards,

Bonz.

http://soundcloud.com/mrbonz/bonz-coincidence

i assume youre not on monitors? way too much low end in the intro for my liking, the hat is too harsh, and the drums generally are too low in the mix. got some nice musical ideas in this one, and the vocal could be very nice with some more work on it tbh..

just keep at it, read up about equing, compression and mixdown a bit more and train that!

nice one.

nice arrangment, and musical ideas are there... but your mixdown is absolutly terrible!! keep working on it mate.. i can hear you are still using the reason sound bank for your snare drum and maybe your entire beat!! break-down sounds good with the half time beat, but yeh, mans got alot of work to do on his drums and mixdown

Back
Top Bottom