can anybody recommend any good jump up?

Hazard, Majistrate, Pleasure etc. But check out tunes like "Original Ninja" by Taxman which has got a reggae intro to it and anything by the likes of Callide who often has like raggaa themed jump up.

I won't think of Original Sin as a good producer unless he ever finds some new drums man, using the same drum samples and loops in every song is not cool man, everyone still bums him though and i'm sure he'll come up with the best producer award again.

Swafe

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone has been mentioned, you have your big boys such as oringal sin, hazard, taxman, heist. Personally i like crystal clear and distorted minds :D.

all about this!

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

Anything by DJ Hazard, standard.

Also check out Taxman, Original Sin, Pleasure, Sensa, Origin, Sly, Pacso, all the big boys.

steer well clear.. seriously Sly hasnt produced anything worthy of buying in a long while. IMO:)teeth:)

gota agree on the sly,,, all personal tatse but him and nightwalker are the two producers wehere i ask myself.. how did anyone release these!!
hazard, pleasure ( although his latest release is not too great ), taxman, D Kill <--- most have already been said

all about this!

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 ----------

steer well clear.. seriously Sly hasnt produced anything worthy of buying in a long while. IMO:)teeth:)

Haha so true, and someone said about sins reuse of drum samples, must be over half of slys tunes use exactly the same beat and samples! his production is so lazy, a lot of his tunes are just reworkings, and it is just getting worse and worse. Thats not to say he hasn't ever produced a good tune, monkey fist is massive!

Last edited by a moderator:
gota agree on the sly,,, all personal tatse but him and nightwalker are the two producers wehere i ask myself.. how did anyone release these!!

You aswell !

Sly's tracks are sell outs as soon as they enter the record shop !

Jumpup is the way !!!

Had a very quick browse through the thread and the only people i can add are Nu elementz, Pacso & Slumdogz. (can only remember very few of there tunes tho)

that doesnt mean that they are good..

it just means that there are alot of people who dont know what good drum & bass is

hell.. fucking justin beibers in the top ten.. so does that mean he's good?

OMG Sly is on top form right now, How many good tunes he bringin out too many ! YOU dont no what good music is by the sounds of it bro !

who is justin beibers ? not into cheese like some...

Back
Top Bottom