can anybody recommend any good jump up?

Grumpycunt

yo i currently mix dubstep but after a few times using my mates dnb vinyls i am looking to start a dnb collection as well. Im looking for jump up but can anyone recommend anything a little bit different? im not too experienced in the genre and looking through chemical records ect ive just found songs that sound exactly the same as each other and dont really interest me. an example of a producer/s that i have found so far thats to my taste is modified motion if that helps, and ragga vibes are always a plus!

yo i currently mix dubstep but after a few times using my mates dnb vinyls i am looking to start a dnb collection as well. Im looking for jump up but can anyone recommend anything a little bit different? im not too experienced in the genre and looking through chemical records ect ive just found songs that sound exactly the same as each other and dont really interest me. an example of a producer/s that i have found so far thats to my taste is modified motion if that helps, and ragga vibes are always a plus!

not a huge jump up head personally but serial killaz stuff mixes ragga and jump up, check some of their tunes mate

Original Sin, Hazard, Taxman, Sub Zero.. These are the only 4 impressing me with jump up recently, strange considering 6 months or so ago all i was mixing is jump up, now i'll only ever buy things from these 4, and very rarely something by someone else, but that will usually be to fill up the cd library!

Pretty much everyone has been mentioned, you have your big boys such as oringal sin, hazard, taxman, heist. Personally i like crystal clear and distorted minds :D.

the mom's basement dweller crew must be out at an all week moshpit-n-bass circle jerk session arguing about who has the hardest snares... in reference to that lack of jump-up hate.

Back
Top Bottom