Track im working on

football345

Heres a clip of a track im working on. The Voice samples need working on, but put them in there for the idea im using for the final track.

Just wanted a few views on the track, i keep changing the track because i keep listening to it. So need some outside first time listen views really.

Any advice on ways to improve would be great, haven't been producing long so tips are always good.

http://soundcloud.com/football345/wip-jump-up

i like all the ideas that have gone into it i just think production techniques need to be really refined a lot.

trust me... if ya not been producing that long then try and remix(or remake) this tune in about a year and it'll be sick.

Thanks for the replies.

When im making stuff recently, to me it doesnt sound smooth or full enough when puttin samples from Massive in.

Anyone got any tips at all?

Thanks for the replies.

When im making stuff recently, to me it doesnt sound smooth or full enough when puttin samples from Massive in.

Anyone got any tips at all?

its all down to practise mate. Just fire up massive and have play. Make a pad, a wobble, pendulum synth, a reese, subfocus detuned synth and so on. The more you learn about the generic sounds the better you will progress. ps, I havnt listened to ur tune as im at work.

sorry, also at work so i haven't listened...

with massive, one thing i have found lately is to try and use all of the oscillators. i would get a good sound with one or two going, but once i started using all of them to make my sounds, they got a lot thicker. i'm sure this is noob stuff, but it helped me. (also, search youtube for "the sound tutor". that guy has a great massive tutorial for dubstep bass that can translate across to dnb as well)

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

here he is...

http://www.youtube.com/user/thesoundtutor

Id make the intro drums completely different the the main drums,
Also create two or three different drum sets and alternate between them all,
Also try alternating the pattern on every 4th or 8th bar
Just keep playing around and alternating mate =D

Back
Top Bottom