Neomind - Inferno. Dark as f*ck + reese-o-mania!

onit

Intro is ok, could probably do with a little something in there to help it along

drop comes in kool, like the vocal snippet before

Sub needs a boost imo, the tops on the drums are a bit harsh too

got some good elements in this track though, with a good mixdown could be a pretty sick tune imo

Switch up is nice

Id say best track that ive heard off you mate

keep it up

yeah all about the mixdown I think. Bringing the hi hats a bit, eq that ringy snare and boost up the sub that's what I had planned. I'll leave the intro as it is, but as the soundcloud says no final versions there! Will give it a go tomorrow after the exam hah!
Thanks for the feedback guys

Yeah i did actually really like the drums in this, the sound needed work but the layout was pretty much there

cant tell you obviously listen to alot of that kinda style (top man :))

not bad at all... heavy kick/bass spound on the initial drop.,. and some heavy sounds in there along the way.. everything sounds pretty tight!! very dark

I'm damn happy knowing that people actually like this to the point of uploading it to youtube...! Thanks to everyone supporting this subgenre and the whole dnb scene!! :slayer:

damn this is pretty mental... fairplay... i love silence you have on that first kick and then it goes mad for 4 bars then cuts out again... really nice

Back
Top Bottom