** THE GREATEST DNB TUNE OF ALL TIME **

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
right!!!! enuff of these label threads. everone post their all time favourite tune.
Will leave the nominations open for 2 weeks till friday 04/06/2010
will then calculate the results and get a top 10. then post a poll and everyone can vote for their favourite out of the top 10 list

Mines

obvious but gotta be
Original Sin & Taxman - Seen

Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP

but that is not tune,its miracle transformed into sound

best tune then is Evol Intent - Edge Of The Earth,in my opinion most underestimated tune ever.... nobody knows but its pure perfection.

Heist - Sleep In Ya Eyes VIP

but that is not tune,its miracle transformed into sound

best tune then is Evol Intent - Edge Of The Earth,in my opinion most underestimated tune ever.... nobody knows but its pure perfection.

Jesus fucking christ please stop going on about sleep in ya eyes vip, its all we ever hear from you!

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

thats massive tune....Did you heard it live?

Yeah, just wish it would get a release, but there's no chance.. still.. fuuucking banger

Jesus fucking christ please stop going on about sleep in ya eyes vip, its all we ever hear from you!

---------- Post added at 14:19 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Yeah, just wish it would get a release, but there's no chance.. still.. fuuucking banger

its Heist fault... why he made this tune so good I dont know... maybe it was teh ganja or just power of imagination but he one day came out of studio with something that is not from this world,not from this time..... that tune have something in it that deeply amaze me,When I listen its like whole universe is smiling and skankin with me

Back
Top Bottom