Glade Festival Cancelled

Best UK festival has to be Creamfield or Gatecrasher

Cant vouch for Gatecrasher as I've never been... But Creamfields is wank mate!

I dont even have to go to Glade to know it would shit all over Creamfields.

An yes I have been to Creamfields before you ask

---------- Post added at 23:55 ---------- Previous post was at 23:48 ----------

Also, another Castlemorton Common festival is being planned for May 2012. The last one in 1992 lasted a week and 20,000 - 40,000 people turned up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castlemorton_Common_Festival

It would be fuckin imense if this happened but I doubt it could be pulled off again

yes you are totally right, creamfield is so shit that it got voted best festival at the UK festival award 2009.

yes you are totally right, creamfield is so shit that it got voted best festival at the UK festival award 2009.

Have you seen the chumps that actually do the voting? They are the idiots that are there to watch Tiesto and Sweedish House Mafia every year, all they care about is whos in the charts!

All the tents are too small, the sound systems lack bass, the security is a pain in the arse, you have to pass sniffer dogs and shit loads of police everytime you want to enter the festival. There's bare scouse people, and plenty of dicks from everywhere else.

I'm guessing you havent been or you wouldnt be defending it like this

Have you seen the chumps that actually do the voting? They are the idiots that are there to watch Tiesto and Sweedish House Mafia every year, all they care about is whos in the charts!

All the tents are too small, the sound systems lack bass, the security is a pain in the arse, you have to pass sniffer dogs and shit loads of police everytime you want to enter the festival. There's bare scouse people, and plenty of dicks from everywhere else.

I'm guessing you havent been or you wouldnt be defending it like this

Actually I am going there to see Tiesto, dadmaus5 and SHM.
I dont limit myself to just DNB, I like all types of music. The sound system is fine, you dont need mega bass in house/elect music.
If you dont like it, its fine by me, but I just dont see the reason you need to slag it off, every1 has their own preference. Chill out.;)

Creamfields: Too many scousers

Global: too big, too many lager eds, crap sound, too expensive

Been to both and both are wank!! Shit atmosphere! Shit everything!!

Best festival ive been to has to be the Sanctuary Festival. Nice size, price, atmosphere and sound system

£50 if ya got yer ticket early... fantastic value! even had an outdoor cinema that played anchor man... that was great for a comedown!

well we have been given the choice to exchange our Glade tickets for Global so I may just do that

Im going to Sanctuary too, someone should organise a DnBForum meet (y)

Back
Top Bottom